- Clinical symptoms of angina
- First aid for stroke
- Funds for the relief of acute attacks of angina pectoris
Angina occurs during physical exertion, stress and anxiety, to severe hypothermia or overheating of the body. At the time of attack the patient’s feeling of pressure, heaviness, sensation of dull pain in the Central part of the sternum, behind the breastbone, sometimes somewhere deep in his throat. Signs of angina can be different in nature and intensity.
Clinical symptoms of angina
The main symptoms of angina is pain in the chest radiating to the shoulder, arm, neck, increased heart rate and sweating, dizziness, severe weakness and fatigue.
The character of the pain can be of different intense, accompanied by fear, weakness, perspiration, but after 23 minutes it can pass, and man becomes better. Some patients feel chest burning, pressure behind the breastbone or in the neck.
Short strokes most often occur in the morning when people going to work, especially in cold and windy weather. It angina. Often seizures can occur after heavy meals, during physical activity or shortly after nerve shocks, negative emotions or excitement.
Pain at rest occurs at night or early in the morning when the patient is in a calm state, there is vascular spasm in one part of the coronary artery.
Angina may occur in patients with high blood pressure or atherosclerosis. Under such symptoms in angina attacks like excessive sweating, palpitations, sharp pain, weakness and fainting, call emergency. In some cases there is a risk of myocardial infarction.
First aid for stroke
If you or your loved ones diagnosis of angina, you must know how to quickly resolve attack before the ambulance. How to stop an angina attack at home, emergency algorithm
- If the attack began during exercise or while walking, you should immediately sit down and rest.
- If the pain originated in repose or lying down, you must immediately sit down and lower down the legs.
- Open the window, loosen the clothes of the patient to provide fresh air.
- Put 1 nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue or under the tongue sbryznut 1 dose nitromist. If the pain is not relief of angina attack need to be repeated using nitroglycerine pills with an interval in 3 minutes, nitromint after 1 minute, but not more than 3 times. When taking nitroglycerin often a headache, so we need to take a painkiller analgin, baralgin, sedalgin and others.
- If the pain persists more than 20 minutes and three times after the use of nitroglycerin, an urgent need to call an ambulance, before the arrival of the doctor to chew 0,25 g acetylsalicylic acid.
- Than to stop an attack of angina pectoris and clean burning at high pressure to drink or put under the tongue 0.15 mg clavellina or other fast-acting hypotensive agent at the recommended dose.
- With increased heart beat over 110 beats per minute and absence of contraindications to drink 10-20 mg anaprilina or put under the tongue.
If the pain came together with a sharp weakness, pallor, increased sweating, dizziness, pressure could drop and the intake of nitroglycerin is prohibited. In this case you need to lie down and immediately call an ambulance.
if you wish to eliminate pain you can take aspirin or painkillers analginum, baralgin and others.
What to do when angina attack? If a person has an attack of angina occurred for the first time or if you experience symptoms such as severe weakness, sweating, nausea and vomiting, dizziness or fainting, you should immediately call an ambulance. Only a specialist can determine the nature of the attack, to recommend the type of treatment and drugs for symptomatic relief, will direct the examination and treatment in the hospital.
Funds for the relief of acute attacks of angina pectoris
How to remove angina home? If the attack caught you at home, it is necessary to limit physical activity and sit down. Quick acute effect is the drug nitroglycerin, it is more powerful than the tool of isosorbide dinitrate. With good portability is the best nitroglycerin.
For the relief of angina used these drugs with nitroglycerin, as Deponit, Nirmin, Nitre, Nitro, Nitro Mac, Nitro Mack retard, Nitroglycerin, Nitroglycerin Nycomed, Nitrogen, Nitrong, Nitromint, Perlinganit, Sustac, Sustak Forte. The most suitable option, you should choose a doctor. The drug is available in pill and spray form.
Nitrospray active substance of the medicine is nitroglycerin. Available in a 1% solution in a bottle with a dispenser designed for 200 doses. The use of nitrospray when angina attack immediately eases the pain and attack, as evidenced by many reports and essays of doctors. It should be injected under the tongue, the drug is rapidly absorbed in the lining of the mouth. The effect of Nitrospray comes after a few seconds, the duration of action is 30-60 minutes.
Due to the rapid action and negligible duration of effect Nitrospray indicated for relief of acute attacks, and also used in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction and acute left ventricular failure. The dispenser makes it easy and fast to use the drug.
Than to relieve angina – Nitro Mac. The drug is available in ampoules of 5 ml is used during an acute attack of angina, myocardial infarction. With a long introduction of nitroglycerin in myocardial infarction can be restricted to certain areas of the myocardium and prevent the irreversible processes. At intravenous introduction of the drug is improved contractile work of the left ventricle by reducing stress on the myocardium, thus reducing the need of cardiac muscle for oxygen.