mental disorder characterized by disturbances in the emotional state of the person. In the background there are many varied complaints of the patient, such as increased tearfulness, recurrent irritability and apathy.
- increased irascibility and irritability
- it is impossible to focus on one thing
- fatigue after even a short-term mental work
- often there are unpleasant sensations in the body (this may be tingling or just pain in the stomach or the knees)
- weakness, fatigue, sometimes leading to apathy
- sleep disorders (insomnia, frequent climbing at night)
- fluctuations of arterial pressure and cardiac
- observed casenote heartbeat
- increase sweating (especially hands and feet)
- shake the upper limbs.
There are several forms of the disease depending on the prevalence of certain types of complaints
- hypersthenic neurasthenia. It is characterized by such symptoms as sleep disturbance, irritability, tearfulness, inability to concentrate, anxiety on different occasions
- hyposthenic neurasthenia. For this type of disease is characterized by symptoms such as decreased ability to work, lethargy, hypersomnia, fear for their health
- transitional neurasthenia. In this form of the symptoms of the first two types can be combined or can change from one state to another. This can occur both during the day and during the week.
- Stress or have experienced a stressful situation (it can be as conflicts at home or at work, and drastic changes in life)
- the weakness of the psyche (this is an inborn trait, such people are usually introspective, meticulous, demanding to the world and to yourself)
- conflict of identity (this may be associated with guilt, choices, etc.)
- if a person is constantly worrying over something, then this can be a major sign of development of neurasthenia
- improper diet (malnutrition or overeating).
Unstable angina can also occur after experiencing a childhood trauma.
- Ask the patient if he had recently any stressful situation at home or work, to specify, perhaps he feels guilty about something or he has some internal experiences
- concerned about his symptoms, which occur with neurasthenia (drowsiness, irritability, dissatisfaction with everything, the inability to focus, apathy)
- to conduct a neurological examination to search neurological disorders in the body
- it is necessary to measure blood pressure
- consultation of a psychologist or psychiatrist.
In order to resolve the existing conflict situation and the signs of neurasthenia, it is necessary to go to a psychologist or therapist. This can positively effect a change of scenery often in other circumstances, the symptoms of neurasthenia begin to appear weaker.
Also therapy, drugs that improve the brain. It is recommended that a healthy diet, receiving all the essential vitamins and minerals. With regard to physical activity, it is necessary to walk in the fresh air, possible swimming lessons.
The symptoms and treatment of neurasthenia can be delayed for an indefinite period, it is important to avoid complications of this disease. The consequences can be following impaired social adaptation, depression.