one of the most common formations. Is a bubble filled with liquid. Education usually are benign and have a diameter of about 6-7cm. Cyst change their sizes due to the filling liquid, which is released by cells of cysts.
The disease overcomes a large number of women and is dangerous because it’s hard to diagnose without passing special examination, because when ovarian cyst symptoms are rare. Most often patients do not experience any discomfort. However, if You have noticed something of the following, you should seek the advice of a doctor.
Unfortunately, the causes of this disease are still not precisely defined, so when the following failures in the body should be referred to a specialist to reduce the risk of disease.
The factors influencing the formation of cysts
- hormonal imbalance in the body. Occurs as a result of endocrine diseases, obesity, abortion
- chronic diseases of the pelvic organs, bearing the inflammatory nature.
The following types of cysts
- a follicular cyst of the ovary. The name of this form was due to the fact that the cyst is formed from the follicle. Usually, when a certain degree of maturity, the follicle bursts and the egg is released. This process is called ovulation. If this has not happened and the follicle continues to grow, this points to the formation of cysts
- luteum cyst. If in place of the ruptured follicle accumulates fluid and blood this leads to the formation of the so-called yellow body
- a simple cyst. Yet it is called serous, because it is formed of serosal tissue that covers the ovary and is filled with a transparent liquid
- paraovarian cyst. This form develops between the uterine tube and ovary, and it is formed from the epididymis ovary.
- nagging pain that occurs in the lumbar region or the abdomen. This files most often makes itself felt after exercising, or during their
- can sometimes be a manifestation of the presence of discomfort or pain during sexual intercourse
- the lack of occurrence of the desired pregnancy is often a signal about the formation of cysts
- delay of menstruation, its irregularity
- blood spotting from the genital tract.
Unfortunately, the presence of cysts is often underestimated, because their hallmark is that even without treatment these formations may gradually disappear, leaving no trace.
- analyzes the form in which pain is manifested what organs they cover, their intensity, the degree of limitation
- it turns out the presence of any gynecological diseases, the operations carried out (related to the reproductive system), sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, abortion
- analysis of the menstrual cycle (first period, regularity, intensity, pain sensations, the intensity of bleeding)
- mandatory examination by a gynecologist with the study of the size of the uterus and the entire reproductive system
- ultrasound helps to check the abdominal cavity and pelvic organs through the abdominal wall using a special device or sensor through a transvaginal (through the vagina). This type of examination helps to determine the kind of education, the size, position and whether it is malignant or benign.
- study of Doppler helps to determine blood flow, its nature, what affects the accuracy of the diagnosis
- laparoscopy ovarian cyst. A special apparatus, in the form of a tube with a camera on the end, get the picture of the cyst for her research. Tube placed through a surgical cut in the abdomen.
When ovarian cyst treatment can be of different nature
- after determining the disease woman for 1.5-2 months under a doctor’s care. In many cases, during this time, the cyst diminishes and disappears on its own without medical treatment. It should be noted that it does not matter – it is a cyst of the right ovary or the ovarian cyst
- if the disengagement of the cyst does not occur, the use of surgical treatment (removal of ovarian cysts through small incisions in the abdominal wall)
- in the postoperative period is the restoration of the body with vitamins (vitamin E, vitamin C, folic acid) and hormonal drugs, which take about 3 months.
When ovarian cyst surgery is usually does not take much time and goes smoothly. However, the disease carries certain consequences, and if you start the process can cause various disorders.
Complications of ovarian cysts
- bleeding from chestnogo education
- cyst rupture
- torsion of the cyst around the base.
These complications can lead to inflammation in the peritoneal cavity with fatal outcome. They are accompanied by nausea, severe pain and General weakness in the body. Such cases require urgent surgical intervention.
Education of a different nature, which are also characterized as cysts
- endometrial ovarian cyst to treat benign formations in which the tissue lining of the uterus grows outside of the inner layer and undergoes monthly cyclic changes that result in organs formed cavity, lined the inside of the endometrium. Cell division in this type of the cysts leads to its growth
- dermoid ovarian cyst is a kind of bag containing the different types of body tissues (adipose tissue, cartilage, hair, etc.). This type of cyst is formed in the embryo condition is congenital.
These formations do not dissolve on their own and require medical treatment or surgery, or they may develop into malignant tumors.
I want to draw attention to the fact that following the simple tips and rules, you can prevent this disease regular visits to the gynecologist, the rejection of tanning, nutrition with a high content of vitamin A and timely treatment of hormonal imbalance will significantly reduce the risk of developing of cysts.