Before the procedure, rinse the throat with angina, should reduce the pain and reduce inflammation. To do this in a glass of water and added 1 teaspoon of boric acid, after rinsing with this method, you can use the below listed tools.
Gargle with tincture of propolis is very effective method. Tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy. In addition to antiseptic properties, propolis has healing properties. A small quantity of tincture of propolis, pour a glass of warm water.
To reduce the pain and burning sensation in the throat, you can rinse it with a decoction of chamomile. Suitable or conventional dry chamomile or pharmacy chamomile tea bags. A small amount of chamomile or several tea bags brew in boiling water for 20 minutes, after which you can carry out the procedure 5 times a day.
Rinse soda when
should be carried out 2 times a day, combining with rinse other means, as the baking soda dries up the mucous membranes of the throat. In a glass of warm water add one teaspoon of baking soda. You can mix the baking soda with salt to half teaspoon and add 4 drops of iodine after thorough mixing, you can gargle.
If angina is frequent, you should gargle with sea salt or sea water. Being on the sea, sea water to carry out the procedure rinse 3-5 times a day, it will help to get rid of a sore throat for a long time. A solution of sea salt is done in the following way sea salt is added to warm water 1 teaspoon per Cup.
Gargling with honey in a glass of warm water and added 2 teaspoons of honey, and razmeshivatsya until dissolved. Rinsing this method is 4-5 times a day. Dissolved honey treats abscesses and reduces inflammation of the tonsils. In this solution, you can add a tablespoon of beet juice and a teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar.
Gargle with hydrogen peroxide angina of the throat helps to remove plaque from the tonsils, thereby reducing the toxicity of the body. Should prepare two glasses, one added one tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide and is filled with water. When added to water can peroxide to create a peroxide. The second glass filled with water and added a solution of potassium permanganate, soda, decoction of sage and chamomile, it is necessary to rinse a throat after the peroxide solution. Hydrogen peroxide angina 1% together with the potassium permanganate helps
Gargling with angina medication method you can hold any of the following drugs
- Furatsilin good and safe tool that you can use while you’re pregnant. Before using furatsilina should rinse throat soda solution to enhance the action of the drug. The drug is sold in pill form, the solution is as follows in the hundred milligrams of hot water should dissolve 0, 2 grams of crushed tablets. You should stir the solution until complete dissolution of the tablet, and then wait for cool down the water to lukewarm. To enhance the effect you can add to the beaker a few drops of alcohol tinctures of calendula. You can also five tablets furatsilina dissolve in a liter jar. Rinsing with a solution furatsilina is performed five times a day at least three minutes for half an hour or an hour before meals.
- Miramistin helps to get rid of bacteria and has antiviral and antifungal properties. Gargling is made by solutions without adding anything. Miramistin is taken in the amount of 10-15 ml. For gargle children, you should dilute the solution with warm water, rinsing is conducted 5 times a day, periodically changing the drug to rinse other means.
- Solution hlorofillipta antiseptic formulation based on the extract of eucalyptus leaves. Has effective properties in the treatment of angina, removing microorganisms that do not even take the antibiotics. In 200 ml of water is added one teaspoonful solution, rinsing is performed three times a day. The solution is allowed to children, during pregnancy, should be careful.
- Malavit is used as an anti-inflammatory. Gargle 5-10 drops of the drug should be diluted in 100 ml of water. Gargle with a solution need 5 times a day.
Gargling any of the methods you should know some rules, thanks to which the efficiency will be better. The water should be warm, so rinse with cold or hot water can worsen the condition. The head is carried slightly back, to make sure that the solution did not get into the nasal cavity. After about half an hour or an hour do not eat or drink.
gargling is usually done with herbal extracts. They can be done independently in
- In chronic tonsillitis suitable gargle with Hypericum perforatum. Two tablespoons of St. John’s wort should fill in a glass and pour the alcohol. This infusion should be removed to a dark place for two weeks, periodically stirring. Before using the resulting tool should be filtered, apply 20 drops in a glass of water, rinsing is conducted 5 times a day.
- For this method you need to prepare an oak bark, chamomile and Linden. Components are mixed in the ratio of 123. Tablespoon of the resulting collection pour boiling water and boiled on the fire for about five minutes, after which the broth should be allowed to cool to room temperature and filtered. Before rinsing you should add in the broth, teaspoon of honey, the procedure is performed 3 times a day.
- Yarrow in the amount of two tablespoons added to a Cup of boiling water. Then the broth should be left to infuse, closing at the same towel or cap. The present grass should be filtered and gargle 5 times a day.
- To gargle in tonsillitis you can use a set of herbs calamus root, kidney pine, grass succession, a sheet of a cowberry, the herb St. John’s wort, horsetail grass. The herbs in equal proportions are mixed and filled in the amount of two teaspoons skipanes 0.5 liters of water. The broth should be left to infuse in a thermos or in a jar, covering it with a towel or lid and leave overnight. Gargle 13 Cup 3 times a day.
- Can St. John’s wort mixed with leaves of eucalyptus, thyme and sage officinalis in equal proportions. In 300 ml of boiling water sprinkle one tablespoon of the collection and leave to infuse for two hours, then strain.
- Horseradish juice mixed to a glass of warm water one teaspoon. Gargle should be 4 times a day.
- 3 teaspoons of tincture of calendula mixed with a glass of warm water. Calendula can be purchased at the pharmacy, rinsing 4 times a day.