1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Back pain and stupid doctors?

i went to my doctor a while ago about lower back pain and he just advised me to get a new matress. the matress has helped a little but theres still pain. what should i do next?



Ask the doctor to do an MRI. Xrays will not show soft tissue damage…


1. If you are overweight this can add to lower back problems.
2. See a chiropractor.
3. Medical massage therapy.
4. Get a second opinion.
5. Exercise.


go back to your doctor and ask him to check into your back pain further.